Sunday, August 30, 2009

In A Nutshell

Since I got back from Chicago, I've done a lot of running around and hanging out. Not much else really. I've been walking dogs for extra moneys and went to an open house at the Art Institute of Washington. Life has been pretty nice the past couple weeks.
Last night I went to a BBQ for Duda and Julie's birthdays. Awesome food!


Beats is always dressed to the Nines.

Duda, Noe, and I decorated cups with Sesame Street characters.
The night before Faye, Joyful, and I went to Woodbridge to celebrate Gulli's birthday. Its been birthday bonanza around here.

Beats and Gulli just got back from Sweden. Notice the trend-a-rific clothing.



B. Gooles. Dropping stools. Poo Poo.

A few days before that we held a kickball game. It was awesome! I've never run so much AND had fun doing it! There were only 3 of us on each team with Julie being permanent pitcher. I'm proud to say that my team (The Fox Millers) were down by 8 runs but came back to win by 5!

Fox Millers


Team photo

The weekend before that I went out to Woodbridge to have lunch for Joy's birthday. It was great because I got to see a bunch of people I hadn't seen in months and catch up on all the dramz I've been missing. Hah



Shes so sassy.

And the Friday before I went to a Nats game with Faye and Thomas. $1 seats! And they were REALLY good seats.


I love the President's Race. It gets me every time.

See? REALLY good seats.

And a few days before that, Ben was in town for his sisters wedding so a few of us got together for drinks and shminks.




The weekend before Faye and I traveled to Richmond to visit her sister, Jax. It makes me want to be in college again! I love VCU, I love Jax, and I loved that weekend. Full of mischief.


Lady Gaga?

They ate the bunny candles I had brought as a house warming gift. Glad they were put to good use.

Carey Town Shenanigans.

And finally, before the trip to Chicago for Lolla but after the road trip, my dear friends got together to celebrate my birthday and my return from adventureland.

I like this one. Not because I look like I've been sucked into a tornado, but because Tom's head is on fire.


I will never let KC style my hair again.
So basically that's what I've been doing. A whole lot of nothing really. Drinking, playing kickball, walking dogs, and catching up with all that I missed. I have a feeling this fun won't last much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment