Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mission Pee Pee

For those of you who have had the unfortunate experience of ever being near my younger brother, I'm sure you've either heard of or seen for yourself the monsterous brat that he is. Without going into a long foul rant about every idiot action he has ever done or gotten arrested for, I have decided to finally take drastic action in regards to his bathroom habits. If any of you knew what it was like to share a bathroom with this germ infested beast you would be very surprised that I have not developed more of an unhygenic stench. Being the only girl sandwhiched between two boys, I have always shared public home grounds with stinky boys and I have able to tolerate it for the past 22 years. But, I have reached my breaking point. So instead of picking fights and throwing punches, I'm taking a public stance against him. Now, in order to save him some diginity and myself some blood pressure points, I will refrain from ranting on his past actions (though most of you have already heard ALL about them) and only take to the internet for his most current disgusting, unfair, completely diluted acts of insanity.

A few days ago I went to use the bathroom my brother and I share with Basement Dave only to find the toilet covered in yellow. BD is much more respective than to ever let something like that happen so I knew who was the pee culpret. After confronting my brother about his "mess" and making him clean it up, he wished to maked me aware that becuase I'm not a boy I don't know how hard it is to pee in a toilet bowl. WTf!!?? Needless to say the conversation ended with me yelling about his disgusting habits while he mumbled mean things about me under his breath becuase he doesn't have the balls to say them to my face. In an attempt to avoid ever talking with him again and cleaning up other people's piss, this is what I left:


So far its effective. I would never purposely pee in someone else's bed (maybe on accident??) so if it comes down to making these threats a reality, I'll probably just use water. But, who knows? Maybe someday he'll make me mad enough to actually do it. Or maybe I should just grow up and move out of my parents house??

3 comments:

  1. You should consider purchasing a Go-Girl, the female urination device that enables women to pee standing up.

    http://www.go-girl.com/

    The device will either work well and thus relieve you of the disgusting inconvenience of sitting on Jon's pee on the toilet (and of course the inconvenience of sitting to pee in general woo!), or it won't work and Jon will get a dose of his own medicine when you decide not to clean up after an unsuccessful attempt at using the Go-Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats disgusting... it might just work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just laughed out loud. i've given up on being nonchalant about my internet browsing while at work.

    ReplyDelete