Monday, March 2, 2009

Don't worry, we're ghosts now

This weekend, Faye and I journeyed on a very cold and hazy adventure. We went out on Friday night to TomTom with Beats, Bryan, and two of Beats's friends from Boone.



I would say that 85% of my clothing, shoes, accessories are from Target, and I admit that with pride. Anyways pink bow tie shirt layered over a polka dot night shirt with black leggings and moccies from the little boys section. I'm afraid those leggings may have to be retired because they have some holes in them that are extremely inappro. I can only get away with wearing them over black tights. Gold coin belt is my Grandmother's and the necklace it my Mom's. I'm wild for her large pearl necklace. And never wearing real pants.


Bad pic, woopsie doodles


After raging it for a few hours, Faye and I started to make the long trek to the metro from Adam's Morgan (its got to be at least a 1/2 mile). Faye was craving empenadas and I was craving a warm place to hide for a few minutes. Needles to say, we missed the very last metro due to onion infested empys. We ended up sitting at a bus stop for about 30 minutes calling everyone awake looking for a way home.
Faye's onion encrusted spit up.
This is my "Its 3:30am and I'm trapped in DC" face
One of the many phone calls made to save our lives. We came to terms with dying that night. It was either that or whore ourselves out to a taxi driver. I'm not willing to give them $50 for a ride home so we were definitely not going to do IT. So, we chose death. Eventually we got hold of Christian and was kind enough to let us stay at his BF's house. I have never felt so pathetic or had more fun. If I ever have to get stranded in DC again, I hope its with drunk Faye.

No comments:

Post a Comment