Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big Baby Big Girl

This weekend Faye and I finally went out to Woodbridge to see Bita and Bry. Their place is psychotic and exotic. We ended up at a bar near by drinking too much and eating fried food where there was live music. Just one guy and a guitar. It was actually really impressive and the guy had a great song selection. Even included Harvey Danger! He was my musical sole mate.

I've kind of become obsessed with the idea of rompers, jumpsuits, one piece wonders, etc. I got this flowery number on sale at target.com. Target.com actually will offer many items not found in every store and sale items that are online exclusives. You can find awesome deals if you scout around a bit! I paired the romper with a gold thick belt, purple tights, mochis, and basic white henley. The romper is a lot of fun to wear except when you have to go to the bathroom.
Thumbalina!!! Beats puts together a funky combo of pin striped A line skirt, patterned tank, and this awesome black and yellow multi-strand twisted necklace. Shoteroonees

Sweet Caroline fuck-ing-sluts. Faye in black lace is robotic and aquatic. Two things that don't seem they should go together but when combined create an explosion!
Can You Feel The Love Tonight?

I NEED to get a better picture of this sweater because its freaking amazing! Mickey Mouse is the next Hello Kitty.


The morning after a long stupendous night Faye and I were served a delicious breakfast and watched the Law and Order Marathon. I'm an avid fan of pretty much every crime drama, but only after two hours has Faye now been converted to an L&O lover! I was also fortunate enough to discover Beat's obsession with Ice-T and my own immense adoration for Jeff Goldblum! I think its all the stuttering. Yum
Check out them apples!..... I'm a freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment