Thursday, March 5, 2009

Come On, Vogue

Glamour did a photo shoot of young starlets portraying influential women from the past and present. Some of them are pretty killer and then some are definitely lacking. I love the Rosie the Riveter one. Alexis Bledel looks pretty stunner against a neon yellow backdrop, it makes the colors pop really nicely.
Emma Roberts as Audrey Hepburn. I'm a huge fan of Audrey (what girl isn't?) and I've recently become a fan of Emma's (needless to say its because of the stupid TV shows for kids that I watch). I really like this one. It's fun and quirky.
Here are some others I liked:
Emma Stone as Miss Carrie Bradshaw.
Odette Yustman, Spencer Grammer, and Rumor Willis as the Women of Woodstock.
And, of course, Lindsey Lohan as Madonna (this is really only for Faye and Jax)
If you wanna check out the rest here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment