Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pan Fried Sizzle

I was grazing Perez Hilton when I saw these photos of Anne Hathaway from the new Russian GQ. I'm struck! They present her in a totally different way than she normally is. Shes gone from pastel floral prom dress to S&M dominatrix. But somehow with a classy upper class vibe. I LOVE it.

I really love the composition of this photo: how the way her body is squatted takes up the entire frame, how even though shes squatting in this provocative position its more distressed than sexy, and how every color within the picture is a basic neutral but the picture is still captivating. Her pale skin even seems to pop against the black clothes and white walls.

These pictures have brought a whole new side of Anne Hathaway to my eyes. Shes bad ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment