Tuesday, March 10, 2009

AgyDooDoo

Agyness Deyn. If you haven't heard of her, you soon will. Shes big news and I'm falling fast for her. I noticed some buzz surrounding her in different blogs and magazines a few months ago and was immediately smitten-ized with her when I saw this picture on Perez Hilton. (Ignore the "Diva" comment, you know I would never say that.)

I couldn't deny anyone who stepped out to a premier event dressed like that. I find that model's personal style is way cooler and eclectic than the things they wear on the runway. Not to discredit designer's amazing creations, but its not wearable for a normal person. Model's personal style tends to be pretty edgy, forward, and eye catching. Anyways, long story short: I heart Agy very strongly.

Here are some more pics I found of my new love: Agyness Deyn.

Shes so versatile with a hint of androgyny.








No comments:

Post a Comment