Thursday, February 26, 2009

Label Me Madly

Often times at work my job requires me to use a label maker. Having never used one until recently, I have just come to realize how much fun labeling anything can be. Once, I even had to LABEL the LABEL MAKER. It was as if I had entered an alternate universe. Anyways, sometimes when I am using the label maker I can't help but create a few labels of my own for really no reason at all. And here are a few of the results of my labeling experiment:
Axl Rose's litter box.

My TV threatens my life everyday.
Phone Fever.Car compliments.
Riley Jones's thoughts via his ongoing passion for Spanish and my Dad holding his thoughts with salad tongs. I know its really wierd, but if you have pets, you understand. They become a huge part of your family and develope their own personalities. Riley Jones is learning Spanish and has an obsession with bowties. He also likes to skat at a bar downtown on weekends.
Wierd Shmierd!

1 comment:

  1. 1) I need a label maker!! So jealous.
    2) Is that a Delia's catalog under your cell phone and sunglasses?
    3) You should feature my new heart-shaped sunglasses on your blog, even though I found out celebs like LL and NicRic already have them :( They come in a bunch of sassy colors apparently but mine are just black - I thought being heart-shaped AND brightly colored might be a bit much.
    Ok, I think I might not know how to comment on blogs. This seems more like a Facebook wall post (except I decided to use caps where appropriate). Sorry! I LOVE your blog so keep it comin' gurl!

    ReplyDelete