Monday, March 2, 2009

Sloppy Snow Day

It was a lovely snowy Monday today. I woke up to go to work to find an untouched winter wonderland outside. I wouldn't even be able to get out of the neighborhood in my car. So I took the day off and spent it crafting and watching Degrassi.

The dogs had so much fun. I've only seen Moose actually run on maybe 3 occasions. Today she wouldn't stop running. I didn't know her large body on those little legs couldn't even move like that! I didn't get a pic of it but I really wish I had.
Being that I was not going to be going outside I lounged in my sloppies.


I bought these glasses as protective eye wear to wear while sewing after a broken needle almost punctured my eye but now I can't stop wearing them! I love them so much! They are totally something my Grandma and Bucko probably wear, but I really don't care. Its like they are so nerdy they're cool. They aren't even prescription, I'm just all about them.

1 comment:

  1. i love the pots, i forgot i loved it.

    i also miss your back porch. and the wooden chair that was taken wva because i picked at it.

    ReplyDelete