Friday, March 13, 2009

Ugly Sexy

I have this problem with people who are soo unattractive that I find them sexy. I know its really weird. I mean, I do find normal sexy people normally sexy, but ugly sexy people add edge to the appeal. For example:
Travis McCoy from Gym Class Hero. I mean look at him. Obvs hes got a sense of humor and hes musically inclined if you know his music, but he isn't the most attractive man out there. Yet... I find him beautiful. He even looks cute in his mugshot!:
He was arrested for drug possession, but I can get past that. He even dated Katy Perry (fashion goddess) for years. That makes me love him even more.
Another example: Lil' Wayne
Clearly hes got a great bod, but have you ever taken a good look at his face? Mans got a MUG
I'm a HUGE fan of tattoos, but not necessarily on your face. There are like 6 tattoos on his face! (You can't really see the ones on his EYELIDS. yeah that's right eyelids) But you can't deny the man's talent. He is a contributor to one of my fave songs of the moment (see: Miss Kerri Baby). I prefer to see him like this:

Shaded and wearing pink. :)
And finally:

Sorria! Had to do it! But in all seriousness, I realize I have a problem. Or maybe it isn't a problem? Maybe its a gift that those who are considered "ugly" be others I find "hot and spicy." I've been ridiculed and criticized in the past but I proudly admit: I'm an ugly sexy lover!
Thank You

3 comments:

  1. all of them are black (except for chris). does that mean something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird, allie. they're ugly to the point of ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea they're all friggin' hideous

    ReplyDelete