Saturday, March 21, 2009

Excuse Me Sir, You're Dressed As A Lady

Last night BGav and I went to the circus at the Verizon Center downtown. It was actually really cool! I mean besides the 10,000 little children with 10,000 twirly light up toys, and mean woman who kicked me out of line for tickets, and the really annoying ringmaster side kick guy, the circus was great! It had been too long since I had see BGav and I think I kind of guilt tripped him into going with me, but we had fun! Is it really bad that I've kind of gotten into tight rolling my pants? I mean its totally 80s and than everyone can see what socks I'm wearing, but I kind of dig it. BGav making me chicken tortellini at his awesome new apartment. I'm still really jealous, obvs. But I guess if he wasn't making me dinner and my Mom wasn't making me dinner, I would have to figure out how to cook. So maybe its best I stay where people can feed me?

Pardon my camera for the following shit-tastic pictures. Rebel Riders! At one point they put 7 in that tiny cage!

The pink twirly light want the little girl in front of us had running probs the entire time. I got used to it. BGav almost got to the point of death threats.Did you know the circus sells beer?! Don't worry, no one would ever get drunk off of it. Its horribly warm and you drink it through a straw. BGav's face perfectly describes our feelings toward circus beer.

Tigers!Elephants!Something cool I just can't remember what it was!

So if you're in the mood for being completely childish are a decent price ($15 for tickets, $10 with coupon) I would totally recommend the circus! Just not the circus beer.

1 comment:

  1. That's right we went to the circus! My recommendations. 1. Buy your tickets online. 2. Don't waste your money on the beer. 3. Enjoy the smell of baby powder.

    ReplyDelete