Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Less Like Office Space, More Like Awesome!!!!

I DID IT! I quit my job! Well... kind of. I told the VP and the girls I work with that my last day would be May 29th. Granted that is a month away, but I actually did it! And I did it for the most selfish reasons. I want to do nothing. I want to do only things I want to do. I want to take sewing classes and practice on harnessing my craft. My creative juices. I want to be a designer and I'm young enough that I don't have to be stuck in a job I hate. I still have time to do what I'm passionate about! I am going to miss some of the people here. Although I could not have been more different from the people here, I have really enjoyed working with a handful of them. But, I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to post your "Congratulations!" and "Its about fucking time" in the comments.... hahaha

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say congratulations, but you asked for it, so I feel like I can't say that. Instead I'll say see you in Dewey in a week!

    ReplyDelete