Sunday, April 12, 2009

Peace Out BD

Basement Dave is moving out. I never thought this day would come. He unexpectedly dropped the bomb this morning finally admitting he has BOUGHT a house near World Gate. I'm really happy for him, I'm just surprised. I honestly thought he would be in the basement for as long as my parents are.

Speaking of my parents, they are moving as well. Having just gotten back from a week long trip to South Carolina, they have returned with new dreams. They found a place in Summerville, SC. Their plan is to wait until the summer, propose a bid, if its accepted they'll both retire, sell all their stuff, and move away. Its weird to think about. We've lived in this house for 20 years. Where am I supposed to go when they move? Probs good chance I'll end up following them to SC. It won't be so bad. 20 minutes from Charleston, an hour from the beach, and a short 5 hours from everything I care about in VA. I'm excited for them but its strange to think about things changing so drastically. I don't know it I like the idea or not.

1 comment: