Monday, May 4, 2009

Picture This. Oh Wait, I Can't

Yesterday (Sunday) I spent all day laying tile with my Dad and breathing in smoke from the wet saw (I think I have contracted the black lung). After spending most of the day working on the floor I was really excited to take pictures and post them to prove how handy I truly can be when I realized my camera is BUSTED. It won't stop blinking at me. Its a pretty crappy camera that was at the height of its days a mere four years ago but has since lost touch. I'm assuming this is a sign from the Heavens that it is time for me to move on a finally purchase the type of camera I've been dreaming of. I've narrowed it down to two options:



This is the Nikon - Coolpix 12.1 Megapixel

And this is the Sony - Cyber-shot 9.1 Megapixel

They are essentially the same camera except with a few minor differences. Obvs the Nikon has more pixels and Nikon's are known for being great cameras. I have a Nikon film camera similar to the one above and my Dad has a Nikon that is pretty much the fanciest nicest thing I've ever seen. But are more pixels and a trustworthy name worth an extra $70 over the Sony? I need help deciding! Let me know what you think. Or if you even care at all.


1 comment:

  1. I would go with the Nikon. I just bought this camera yesterday. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9223832&type=product&id=1218062133183

    It's a cheap canon, but I figured I should get a digital camera since I've been without one for an entire year.

    ReplyDelete