Saturday, April 11, 2009

When I Grow Up, I Want To Be A Fisherman

I've been ranting a lot lately about Jon things, shitty things, and stupid things. In doing so, I realize I sound like a big fat bummer, so its back to fun! Here are highlights from throughout my blogging drought:

Faye and I attempted to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival. That was a mistake. Vienna Metro was lined up to the over pass. Exed the CBF and spent the day roaming Fairfax:
Feeding Geese
We could only find two geese. We probably gave them bloat from too much bread.

Doing my Buffalo thing.I get creative waiting for Faye.Baby Infested Frying Pan Park

We reminisced over old text messages we would get from KC when she worked that that were along the lines of "Sorry I miss your call, I was milking a goat."... "Or driving a tractor."


Piglets... there were dozens!I'm a sucker for Pon Pons.

I have to go buy Incubus tickets and pick Riley up from the kennel now. But I'll be back with more laterz.

3 comments:

  1. i was recently tagged on facebook as this peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better than turkey! Pea Fowl barbequed,baked,even boiled

    ReplyDelete