Sunday, April 12, 2009

Partysaurus Wrecks

I forgot I had this picture of Jax. She was in town last weekend for a hair emergency and joined Faye, Beats, and Bry at Noodles&Co (my new found glory). She looks like a parsley loving Sam Ron. I dig it.As usual the majority of my week was spent working, watching TV, and contemplating the existence of baby carrots and why they are so good. But I also spiced things up a bit this week. Blanimal came to visit and after a Monday night drunk fest we spent Tuesday at the Natural History Museum downtown. I've been wanting to go for years and never really got around to it. Unfortunately both of us forgot it was Spring Break for kiddies and found ourselves mauled by prepubescent teens all hailing from Butt Cheese, USA. Regardless it was a lot of fun, we literally saw every part of the museum (even the really boring soil exhibit), ate hot dogs from street cars, and developed fake back stories to share with strangers (Blan was from Florida on vaycay and I was from Maine having only moved to DC 3 weeks ago). Anyways, here's some over exposure for the Bliz and Yiz Excellent Adventure:
Blanimal at the metro. I really like this pic. It could easily be an ad for PacSun, but that's my fault and my zip up. I just really like the toggle hooks!
USO (Unidentified Submerged Objects) aka ALIEN! Its actually a giant squid that was like 7,000 feet long. If aliens actually live in the water I would tots believe this is one. Only time will tell. USOs are my new obsession.
Waiting in line for the 3D Under The Sea Imax movie at the museum. So cool! I'm all about under water 3D adventures and this picture of Blan. 3D adventures and anything involving these rad glasses make me happy. I was tempted to keep but thought twice about stealing from a museum.

There is an awesome exhibit called "Orchids through the eyes of Darwin" I think. It smelled wonderful and was really beautiful in there. Highly enjoyable. The Galapagos Islands are pretty much the coolest things ever discovered.

This picture makes me laugh.

So last night TT finally had a house warming party after living in Arlington for like 4 months. It was so much fun I can barely remember anything after 1am. It was def one of those nights where you don't feel like you're ever going to get drunk so you keep drinking and drinking and then WHAM! You're plastered. I do remember a joyous dance party to "Walking on Sunshine". And taking multiple jello shots out of Easter eggs. With a trashcan no where in sight, we decided to hide the eggs around the basement in honor of Easter. Sorria! Some how my camera got passed around the party because I found a bunch of pictures on it of people I don't know. Apparently I had fun! So thanks TT and housemates! I haven't uploaded pics yet, but I'll post the worthy ones later.
Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment