Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sure, you can take my picture. But, I must warn you, I'm not that pretty.

Camera FINALLY works... heart bubbles... Last weekend my family and I purged our basement for the epic yard sale we're having this weekend. I found some amazing costume jewelry that belonged to my grandmother...



Four awesome multi-strand, faux pearl, bright, beautiful necklaces


I also stumbled upon a baggy of clip on earrings. I have pierced ears. I think I'm going to try and assemble a crazy belt buckle out of them. Ideas?

I called dibs on this sign as a child yet Jason and I have been fighting over the rights to it for years. He wasn't around during the purging. I win :)
Purging your life of possessions is oddly invigorating. But sometimes I worry I won't have anything to pass on to my offspring. They can have my blog.

1 comment: