Monday, June 8, 2009

Rapies

FYI: The Hangover = Massive Hilarity
Saturday's yard sale was a huge success (moneys!!), spent Saturday night in Woodbridge, woke up on Sunday still in Woodbridge with my own hangover, and spent the next few hours with Beats, Bry, a movie theatre, and enough candy to give myself a stomach ache (I swear to God, I'm like 6 years old).
I've decided to make an active attempt at replacing my eyes with camera lenses with the purpose of capturing every moment. My adventure in Woodbrideg was my first try but after reviewing the pics, I realize most the them are of Beats, Joyful, and their budding friendship via karaoke. I need to spread out more.







Assorted thrifted chain necklaces, oversized white tee, Target black corset belt, AmApp leggings, Target black glads. I can't decide if I like my legs being Easter egg green or not.







This is my first Monday after quitting my job. Its oddly liberating even though I haven't done anything yet. Yesterday, after manging on candy and saying farewell to Zizu Bond, I managed to somehow fit watching half the 4th season of Weeds into my day. Busy busy girl.
I'm also newly obsessed with The Flaming Lip's "She Don't Use Jelly" and Rusted Roots' "Send Me On My Way"
I forgot how good these songs are!

No comments:

Post a Comment