Sunday, June 14, 2009

Corn Tortilla

Spent Friday night in Woodbridge with Beats, Bry, Faye, and Zizu. Beats and Bry always over indulge us when we're there. This time it was handmade pizza, potato skins, chicken fingers, SoCo shots, and grilled cheese. That like four dinners! I loved every minute of it. :)
When did Red Bull become so fancy?




Self Portrait

White tank, H&M printed skirt, my Mom's large pearl necklace, thick gold belt, and my new We Who See wedges.

Self Portrait. I went a little wild with the liquid eyeliner.



Faye finally bonded with a furry creature and I think she liked it. ZiZu Bond is impossible to deny. Even when he is attacking you while attempting sleep.
Gotta jump in the shower for the No Doubt concert tonight. Yay! I love Gwen Stefani so freaking much. This is the most important night of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment