Monday, June 15, 2009

I Think I'm Turning Japanese

I really like this picture. Bry only exists from the shoulders down. Beats is spicy.










This weekend was crazy busy. I normally am struggling to fill my days, but that was not the case. After spending Friday night and Saturday morning in Woodbridge, I went to Gay Pride in DC on Saturday afternoon, and then on Sunday night I went to the No Doubt concert at Nissan Pavilion. The concert was amazing!!! It pretty much reassured and reaffirmed my undying love for Gwen Stefani. Shes a pistol. I absolutely love her and No Doubt and they all put on an awesome show.

I remember being in elementary school when Tragic Kingdom came out. One day I attempted to dress like Gwen from the I'm Just A Girl video in a cut off tank top, swishy pants, and a sticker between my eyes. My Mother made me change my clothes before leaving for school. I've been "hard core" since 5th grade! Booya! Things haven't changed much though, I'm still trying to dress like Gwen and my Mother continues to ask me to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment