Monday, June 15, 2009

Is Your Daddy Dealing Cuz You're Doubt To Me

Having no real plans for today other than recovering from a long yet awesome weekend, I decided to journey to the library.
I'm traveling cross country with my older brother in about 2 weeks and neither of us has done a lick of planning. I figured checking out some road tripping books might be a good idea.
Being a sucker for biographies, I quickly got sidetracked and found two good looking reads. IN My Blood by John Sedgwick (Edie Sedgwick's brother). Looks like its basically about the generations of crazy in his family. I was looking for a bio on Edie, so I figured this was close enough. Second, Wonderful Tonight by Pattie Boyd. She was the musical muse for George Harrison and Eric Clapton. Not bad eh?
I can't stop wearing these shoes! The great part is the more I wear them the less they seem to hurt my feet and the better I get at walking in them (minus falling in the parking lot in Woodbridge).
I got this grey tee from Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago and I love it. Its simple, versatile, and with a huge folding neckline there seem to be endless possibilities how to wear it. For example:

Please excuse my unwashed hair and the caked on eye liner from the night before. I seem to constantly walk around living the "morning after" look. I'm just too lazy to shower everyday? Gross?

"Certain types of people you can't trust. Never trust anyone who doesn't smoke pot or listen to Bob Dylan. Never trust anyone who doesn't like the beach. Never ever ever trust anyone who says they don't like dogs." ~ The Wackness

No comments:

Post a Comment