Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lord, I was born a ramblin' man

Tomorrow Jason and I head out on our grand journey across America. I'm going to try and keep things updated when possible, but that could be tricky considering we will be spending the majority of our time in the car or in a campsite. I'm only a little nervous and a lot overwhelmed, but I think it'll be ok. First stop is the Smoky Mountains!
I was walking around the backyard and found this little car. It must have been buried for years until one of the dogs dug it up. I thought it fitting. It almost looks like its barreling across a wooded forest in search of the greener side.

2 comments:

  1. oh nona! i will miss you! i expect boat loads of pictures when you return!! and a souvenir armadillo from texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the car pic is amazing! i love it!

    ReplyDelete