Monday, June 15, 2009

Boys Boys Boys

I never knew how much I love half naked gay men dancing on cars! That is until I went to the Gay Pride Parade in DC on Saturday. It was a great time and the parade was awesome. I don't remember the last time I even thought about going to a parade but this one was well worth the trip. KC even saw a bunch of people she knows walking in the parade (one of which who tried to steal her from us) and the group of us ran into an unknown high school acquaintance who seemed really excited about Noe's "drastic" weight loss. Fantab.
I love this dress. Ordered from Forever 21. Faye even got complimented on it at the Metro Center by two teenage girls.

Ice Cream Associates



Adorable little old woman with young little boy. Both could not have seemed happier or more excited to be at Gay Pride. THAT makes me proud.


This guy forced me to take this picture.



I would really love to volunteer next year (primarily so I can ride a segway) or find a float to join so I can march and throw out free goods and maybe even do a little half naked dancing? I just want to be a gay man. Pretty much every man downtown was gorgeous and could not have been more unattracted to women. Life would be so much easier if I was a gay man. As Faye said while KC and I were scoping out beautiful gay men, "I wanna be a gay guy so I can wear cute outfits."

1 comment: