Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bizzack Attack!

I'm back! Sorry for the week long hiatus from any updates, I was in Key West! It was so much fun but Noe has all the worth while pictures so I will have to wait for him to get his act together before I post anything involving palm trees and Virginia pale bodies. But, regardless of the mild tan and much needed relaxation, I missed you.

I meant to post this before I left but ran out of time because I am notorious for leaving everything until the last minute and horribly over packing. Its just a quick outfit post:

H&M peasant blouse, black corset belt, AmApp leggings, and Target wedges. I love the wedge, I need to wear them more. I'll eventually overcome the sense of walking on stilts. My Dad and I both had a lot of fun in this quick experimental photo shoot. I wanted just a few quick pictures of my outfit before heading out for dinner with friends and he wanted to showcase his hard work in the back yard. Mission successful?
Dinner at Cheese Fac...




That last one is my fave.
Faye got this freaking amazing hummingbird baseball jacket that I immediately swooned over...
Super cool and I'm totally jealous.
I promise to post more about KW later but now I have to rummage for a b-day present for my Daddio because tomorrow he will be 55 and I have nothing so far. Yipes! T minus 4.5 hours...

1 comment: