Saturday, October 24, 2009

Haven't Done One Of These In A While

Outfit post!!! I have been getting dressed for the past few months, but have lacked in photographing.
This was a few weeks ago at happy hour in Ballston. Am App skirt, Target leggings, Minnetoka mocs, a thrifted shirt from Montana, and lots of BLING. I've recently acknowledged my undying love for bling. Its always been there, but for some reason I never really noticed how much I deck myself in glittery objects. No outfit is complete without a little shine.

Vero's Bday in Clarendon. I actually made this skirt out of a dress I never really wore. I just cut off the bottom, leaving the top for a top, and added a sequined elastic waste band. Sewing the elastic was really difficult because I did it all by hand and I haven't really dealt with elastic much before. I love the alternating bands of sequins and I think they go really great with the paisley pattern of the fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment