Sunday, October 18, 2009

Amazing Anthropologie

I recently discovered how insane Anthro's sale items are and I went a little wild. The prices are very decent for what they used to cost. In addition, Anthro is a huge weakness for me. I feel inspired when I walk in to the artistic clothing store and heavenly when I leave with new purchases that usually make me want to wear them while prancing through piles of autumn leaves.
Stretching Acres Cardigan - $19.98
marked down from $68.00
I die for the color and the wrap waste.
Double Take Leggings - $28.00
These actually weren't on sale but I like the idea of denim leggings. I got them in black, but I may cave and order them in blue too.
Pizza Meeting Sweater - $59.00
Marker down from $118.00
There are actually little people all over this cardigan. I thought it was really clever. i saw it a few days ago and couldn't stop thinking about it for a few days. Usually if is is the case, I fold under the pressure and buy whatever it is. (See: We Who See Wedges. They haunted me!)

I found all these on the website. The site offers many more options and sizes than the stores and its easy to find amazing Anthro deals!

2 comments:

  1. i generally avoid anthropologie because regular prices are too high for me (which means i get depressed because i want so much but can't have it) and i didn't realize they have pretty good sale prices! you've inspired me to open up to the world of anthro again. now let's just hope i can have some self control and stay focused on sale items only.

    btw, you gotta do a post on your skirt with the sequined waistband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best outfit ever you little hot mama!!!

    ReplyDelete