Sunday, September 27, 2009

T-Shirt Bed Sheets

Like many people I had about 50 t-shirts that I couldn't stand to part with but I haven't actually worn any of them in probably years. I'm really trying to minimize my life so I needed something to do with these shirts instead of shoving them under my bed for the next year. I came up with a quilted-like bed sheet idea. Basically I spent a couple hours everyday for two weeks cutting the good parts out of the shirts, pinning them to pre-bought fitted sheet and pillow cases, and then sewing them on. It was much more difficult and took longer than I thought it would but I was very proud of myself when I finished. the pillow cases are double sided and the bedsheets have a patchworky feel to them. I think they are a lot of fun and I experience a sense of accomplishment every time I fall asleep on them.



1 comment:

  1. Those bed-sheets with that much brands painted on them looks as if someone sponsors them.
    Kas Bed Linen

    ReplyDelete