Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sorria!

I want to apologize to anyone who reads this silly little blog. I haven't been there for you lately. I've completely fallen off the blog-o-sphere. It just hasn't been on my mind and I've been lacking the motivation. But I do appreciate the people who consistently check for new updates because your pestering is what keeps me going. I promise I'll get back in the swing of things soon.

In other news, I had a job interview the other day. Part time at a swim/greek clothing shop. It is kind of perfect for me because I will be able to gain experience and learn a great deal while utilizing my background with swim teams and greek life. Perfect right? Hopefully if I get the job I can work there for 6 months to a year while taking classes and then be able to jump to a job at a more specialized boutique. Its taken me months to come up with this flimsy little plan.

I hope you all are having a lovely weekend and don't give up on me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment